Full service offering for private and business customers
Excellent customer experience, customers and their advantage are in the core of our strategy and business. Private customers account for c. 80% of all customers, rest are mainly SME business customers. OmaSp focuses on full service private customers who appreciate good customer service and accessibility. About 83% of our customers are personal customers and about 20% are corporate customers, mainly SMEs. At the heart of our service offering are high-quality daily banking services and lending for them. We also offer a wide range of financing, savings and investment services as well as legal advisory services.
OmaSp offers full service retail banking
- Daily banking services for private and corporate customers.
- Loans to private customers as well as loans, wide financial services and lending to corporate customers.
- Savings services for private and corporate customers.
- Investment and asset management for private and corporate customers.
- Loan security for private and corporate customers.
- Legal advisory services for private and corporate customers.
Find out more about the personal customer services and corporate customer services offered by OmaSp on the omasp.fi website.
High service accessibility – local and close
We serve our customers personally local and close in all our service channels, both in our diverse digital services and in our 32 branches, with the help of about 300 experts. We have established business principles to which the whole personnel is committed. We strive to make the accessibility of our services the best in the industry.
- Comprehensive digital service channels: for example, in OmaMobiili and OmaKonttori applications, everyday banking matters and appointments are also handled as video calls.
- Own personal banking advisor.
- Extensive opening hours in branches, also on weekday evenings, Saturdays and outside service hours.
- Customer visits, our service advisors are increasingly visiting the customer and customer businesses.
- Customer service is available on weekdays from 8 am to 8 pm and on Saturdays from 10 am to 2 pm.
We have invested and will continue to invest in the development of innovative digital service channels. The starting point for the development is the needs of our customers and a high-quality customer experience. We want to serve our customers efficiently and close to people, regardless of time and place, all over Finland.
Extensive digital channels
OmaSp continuously develops its digital service channels to offer better personal service and automatise service provision. OmaSp can provide everything from first contact to customer service and contract signing through digital channels.
- In 2018 OmaSp launched OmaKonttori App in order to bring service advisor and branch visits to customers’ mobile phones. App can be used for negotiations with potential new and existing customers. In OmaKonttori App customers can also choose the service advisor and communicate through chat or video.
- Our mobile bank OmaMobiili is for bank’s existing customers to handle all their daily banking needs regardless of their location or time. Combined with OmaVahvistus, the mobile code app, customers can sign in without code lists.
- By using OmaAllekirjoitus customers can digitally agree contracts, e.g. loan applications. No need for customers to visit physical branches.
Comprehensive service network
OmaSp invests in easy access to services: we develop both our digital service channels and our branch network. In addition to the traditional banking service, customers can also manage their banking affairs with modern online and mobile services. Our clear, easy-to-use and versatile online banking, as well as our OmaMobiili, OmaVahvistus and OmaKonttori applications, are at the heart of our services. In addition, customers can also sign documents online with our Electronic Signature.
Our branches are located in growth centers and smaller cities in areas where there is sufficient demand for quality and local banking services and the demographic and economic situation in the region is positive. We opened new branches in Jyväskylä and Lahti in 2017 and in 2018 strengthened our operations in Finland's most significant growth centers in the Helsinki metropolitan area, Oulu and Turku.