Establishment of OmaSp and the growth of total assets
OmaSp borns and starts growing in 2008–2012
- May 2008 Töysän Säästöpankki and Kuortaneen Säästöpankki conclude a merger agreement and in September 2009 Oma Säästöpankki Oy’s name is established for the operation after the two banks join forces. Total assets of the bank were 0.3 billion euros.
OmaSp grows rapidly in 2013–2016
- In July 2012 Parkanon Säästöpankki and OmaSp conclude a merger agreement and in April 2013 Parkanon Säästöpankki’s business operations are transferred to OmaSp
- In September-October 2013 Kantasäästöpankki Oy and OmaSp conclude a merger agreement and in March 2014 Kantasäästöpankki merges with OmaSp
- In November-December 2013 Suodenniemen Säästöpankki and OmaSp conclude a merger agreement and in May 2014 Suodenniemen Säästöpankki’s business operations are transferred to OmaSp
- In November 2013-January 2014 Etelä-Karjalan Säästöpankki Oy and OmaSp conclude a merger agreement and in November 2014 Etelä-Karjalan Säästöpankki merges with OmaSp
- In January 2014 decision on Savings Banks’ Group of which OmaSp decides to be excluded and in May 2015 OmaSp leaves the Savings Banks’ Union Group
- In September 2014 Joroisten Osuuspankki a letter of intent for the transfer of business operations to OmaSp
- In January 2015 Pyhäselän Osuuspankki issues a letter of intent for the transfer of business operations to OmaSp
- In September 2015 the business operations of Joroisten Osuuspankki and Pyhäselän Osuuspankki are transferred to OmaSp
OmaSp is listed on the Helsinki Stock Exchange 2016-2020
- In December 2016 OmaSp purchases SAV-Rahoitus Oyj*s shares and SAV-Rahoitus Oyj becomes a subsidiary of OmaSp
- In April 2017 S-Pankki and OmaSp enter into an agreement about the transfer of S-Pankki’s company and agricultural operations to OmaSp
- In December 2017 S-Pankki’s small and medium-sized operations as well as the agricultural and forestry operations are transferred to OmaSp
- In September 2017 OmaSp starts mortgage bank operations
- In 2017 OmaSp opens new branches in Lahti and in Jyväskylä
- During 2018 OmaSp opens a branch in Oulu and will open branches in Helsinki and in Turku
- In August 2018 OmaSp announces that it is contemplating a potential listing on the Helsinki Stock Exchange to support its growth strategy
- In August 2018 OmaSp acquires a 25% share of PP-Laskenta Oy from Samlink Ab. PP-Laskenta Oy provides the bank with accounting, payroll and supervisory reporting services.
- On November 7, 2018, the Bank announced that it is planning an IPO and listing on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. Stock Exchange.
- On November 29, 2018, Oma Savings Bank plc and the Savings Bank of South Karelia decided to implement the IPO. In the IPO, the final subscription price per share was EUR 7.00. This corresponded to EUR 207.2 million. market value immediately after the IPO.
- Trading in Oma Säästöpankki Oyj's shares began on the main list of the Helsinki Exchanges on 4 December 2018. In the IPO, Oma Savings Bank issued a total of 4,500,000 new shares. The Bank received approximately EUR 31.4 million from the IPO. EUR assets. The total number of outstanding shares is 29,585,000. The new shares issued in the Offering represent approximately 15.2% of the Bank's shares immediately after the IPO. After the IPO, the total number of shareholders was over 1,700.
My Savings Bank Plc is domiciled in Seinäjoki and its head office is in Lappeenranta.